February 18, 2012

Eggroll Stir Fry {A Pinterest Recipe}

Run ons & all by: Anonymous at 7:50 PM
Source


I made the yummiest dinner tonight all in thanks to Once a Mom always a Cook.  Have you been to her blog, OMGoodness...very yummy food!!  And most of her recipes are naturally Gluten Free or easily adaptable.

Tonight I made her recipe for Egg Roll Stir Fry.  It was surprisingly easy and good.  It really does taste just like the inside of an egg roll.  The recipe is enough to feed an army!!  I'm wondering if I can freeze the left overs???

Honestly, I had never purchased a cabbage before.  It isn't a vegetable that we eat often.  When I want coleslaw, I just buy the pre-made stuff at the grocery deli.  If in the mood for Chinese food...we go out.  Is there any other recipe that calls for cabbage??  See, we really don't eat it often.


Very GOOOOD!!

Hmmm, what to cook tomorrow...




Pin It Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Like what you see? Stay connected to receive the latest updates free!"
Like Me on Facebook Subscribe via RSS Feed Follow Me on Twitter Follow Me on G+

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

Pin It
Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog, I hope to see you again. Leave me a comment and I will be sure to visit your blog as well!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you are the first person who has ever reviewed my recipe on their blog! I am so honored and so happy your family enjoyed this meal. I have a family of five and I usually use leftovers for lunch the next day or a leftover night for dinner! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your thoughts! You just made my week :) Have a wonderful, blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you serious!? No one has ever reviewed one of your recipes?? They are so good, how could they not??

      I can't wait to try more, and I probably will post those too...

      Have a great week,
      Alisha

      Delete
  2. Hi, did you ever figure out if the leftovers can be frozen? I going to try making it tonight and just eat this week until i can't eat anymore and then freeze what's left... #singlegirlproblems

    ReplyDelete

Thank You very much for taking the time to leave me a comment. Hope that you have a wonderful day :)

Alisha

 

About my Recipes

We are a gluten free family. All of our main meals are Gluten Free. When posting a recipe, I do not think it is necessary for me to write out Gluten Free for each ingredient. It should be assumed.

I double check ALL labels and packaging before I purchase anything. If you are going to safely provide a GF environment for yourself or your family, double even triple checking each product must become a standard for you as well.

Also, when I am cooking a meal that I have 'created' or cook often, I do not measure. If you have any questions about exact amounts, please leave a comment and I will try my best to answer.

If I am posting a recipe that has gluten in it I will then explain that...I do still purchase a few gluten items for my son and husband's lunches and snacks. However, gluten recipes will be very very rare.

I love Visitors

Recent Visitors

© 2011. All Rights Reserved | Going G-Free | Template by Blogger Widgets

Home | About | Top