January 30, 2012

Meal Plan 2/1---2/7 The Mighty Potato

Run ons & all by: Alisha at 12:38 AM
I am famous for making a plan.
Plans are so easy to make.  
The follow through is were I get lost. 

I have learned not to buy fresh veggies until the day I am actually going to use them because I have thrown out tooo many spoiled bags of lettuce.

So if you are following my blog and looking at my meal plans on Monday or Tuesday, you really should come back again later in the week.  I go in and make changes to what we actually ate, notes if it was a new recipe, or add recipes if I am cooking one of our family favorites.

Also, you should know, I do my shopping on Wednesdays.  My meal plans are from Wednesday to Wednesday.  I post a link to Monday and Tuesday's meals with the new week's meal plan.


Meal Plan: February 1st through 7th



Monday: Puffy Tacos  *Will post pics soon

Tuesday: Baked Potato Casserole & Meat Loaf

Wednesday:  Sloppy Joe and Tator Tots

Thursday: My Zuppa Toscana (Olive Garden Copy) *My Recipe ADDED

Friday: Chicken Enchiladas  *Recipe to come

Saturday: Colby Jack Chicken  *Recipe ADDED

Sunday: Brinner--Hashbrown Cups  *Recipe to come

Monday: Tuna Roll-Ups

Tuesday: Grilled Chicken, Cheesy Cauliflower, and Salad


SNACKS
This is my super fancy treat.  I eat it either for breakfast or when I am craving ice-cream.

If I am making it for an ice-cream treat, I will usually also make one for Avery's Lunch the next day.  I leave out the cereal so that it is crunchy for her the next day. 



Snacks to make this week:

Frozen Banana Pops





Menu Inspiration--  
TipJunkie





"Like what you see? Stay connected to receive the latest updates free!"
Like Me on Facebook Subscribe via RSS Feed Follow Me on Twitter Follow Me on G+

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

Pin It
Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog, I hope to see you again. Leave me a comment and I will be sure to visit your blog as well!!

5 comments:

  1. That looks really good...I'm counting calories right now and I think that would be a perfect snack! Thanks for sharing at Tip Junkie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is very good. I haven't eaten ice cream in over 2 months. Trying very hard to cut down on unneeded sugars and calories.

      Delete
  2. That treat is looking delicious :) Thanks for joining Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop and for leaving a sweet comment. Happily following you via gfc and fb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice treat for yourself. I love to serve stuff like this at a party. It's simple yet still impressive. It looks pretty too. I just love how it's healthy. Glad I found your site. Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh, Yes!! For a party, you could get those little clear plastic cups and make bunches of them! Sam's Club has huge cartons of Strawberries and Blueberries. That would be so pretty for a Summer gathering.

      I change it up all the time depending on what fruit I have. We are about to cut up a pineapple, so I will layer that with mandarin oranges. I am strange, I like my food to be pretty, if it is all just mushed together it doesn't seem to taste as good.

      Thank you for reading and commenting. It means a lot!!
      Alisha

      Delete

Thank You very much for taking the time to leave me a comment. Hope that you have a wonderful day :)

Alisha

 

About my Recipes

We are a gluten free family. All of our main meals are Gluten Free. When posting a recipe, I do not think it is necessary for me to write out Gluten Free for each ingredient. It should be assumed.

I double check ALL labels and packaging before I purchase anything. If you are going to safely provide a GF environment for yourself or your family, double even triple checking each product must become a standard for you as well.

Also, when I am cooking a meal that I have 'created' or cook often, I do not measure. If you have any questions about exact amounts, please leave a comment and I will try my best to answer.

If I am posting a recipe that has gluten in it I will then explain that...I do still purchase a few gluten items for my son and husband's lunches and snacks. However, gluten recipes will be very very rare.

I love Visitors

Recent Visitors

© 2011. All Rights Reserved | Going G-Free | Template by Blogger Widgets

Home | About | Top