February 5, 2012

Colby Jack Chicken

Run ons & all by: Alisha at 11:04 PM
I love OutBack Steak House.  
I love Alice Spring Chicken.  
I HATE Mushrooms!!

So, one day I was digging through my cabinets trying to think of a creative way to cook chicken for the 20th time in a month....Here is what I came up with. . . .


Here is what you need:
Chicken Breasts
Bar-B-Que Sauce
Real Bacon Bits
Shredded Colby and Monterrey Jack Cheese Mix
14 oz. can Rotel (Tomatoes & Green Chiles)--Drained
Green Onions


Cooking is Quick & Easy!

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

Plug in your grill to warm up.

Okay now for messy fun...Pound your chicken till it has doubled in size.  To cut down on mess you can place chicken into a gallon sized ziplock (but really what fun is that).

Grill chicken till no longer pink then place on foil lined cookie sheet.

Top each chicken breast with bbq sauce, cheese, spoon of  Rotel, bacon, and then sprinkle with green onions.  Bake until cheese is melted and bubbly.


ENJOY!!!

I Party Here
 




Pin It Image and video hosting by TinyPic


"Like what you see? Stay connected to receive the latest updates free!"
Like Me on Facebook Subscribe via RSS Feed Follow Me on Twitter Follow Me on G+
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

"Like what you see? Stay connected to receive the latest updates free!"
Like Me on Facebook Subscribe via RSS Feed Follow Me on Twitter Follow Me on G+

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

Pin It
Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog, I hope to see you again. Leave me a comment and I will be sure to visit your blog as well!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my this looks so good! Thanks for this! Glad I found this! Hugs and Blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! Thank You for visiting!! This is one of my Husband's favorite Chicken Dishes...I think it may be all the cheese and bacon...it hides the plain dry white chicken breast. lol

      Delete

Thank You very much for taking the time to leave me a comment. Hope that you have a wonderful day :)

Alisha

 

About my Recipes

We are a gluten free family. All of our main meals are Gluten Free. When posting a recipe, I do not think it is necessary for me to write out Gluten Free for each ingredient. It should be assumed.

I double check ALL labels and packaging before I purchase anything. If you are going to safely provide a GF environment for yourself or your family, double even triple checking each product must become a standard for you as well.

Also, when I am cooking a meal that I have 'created' or cook often, I do not measure. If you have any questions about exact amounts, please leave a comment and I will try my best to answer.

If I am posting a recipe that has gluten in it I will then explain that...I do still purchase a few gluten items for my son and husband's lunches and snacks. However, gluten recipes will be very very rare.

I love Visitors

Recent Visitors

© 2011. All Rights Reserved | Going G-Free | Template by Blogger Widgets

Home | About | Top