February 14, 2012

My Dream Kitchen...

Run ons & all by: Anonymous at 2:24 PM
I like my kitchen. 

It is nice. 

Reds, Blues, & Yellows...
Trying for the 'French Country' Look....

I have lived in it for 12 years. 




I would love something new...
source


source


source


This is just tooo cute!!
source
I would say I have a theme...
Not too sure those colors would go great with the deep reds of the family room which is attached to the kitchen...
our chocolate leather couch would look very good with the blue though...

Hmmm, who wants to come over for a painting party??






The DIY Show Off



Photobucket


"Like what you see? Stay connected to receive the latest updates free!"
Like Me on Facebook Subscribe via RSS Feed Follow Me on Twitter Follow Me on G+

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

Pin It
Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog, I hope to see you again. Leave me a comment and I will be sure to visit your blog as well!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming by my blog and your awesome comments! I'm following you back on Linky Followers, and I look forward to it - what an interesting blog you have! I know so many people going gluton free.

    This post made me laugh, because your kitchen looks JUST like mine, and your dream kitchens.... well I have 2 of those pictures pulled out from catalogues and in my "dream kitchen" binder!! I think we might be soul mates!

    I hope you do do the challenge, I have loved doing it, and have really found out more about myself. Good luck!

    Leanne @ because (i think) I can

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful kitchen! We're in the process of redoing ours. It's a beautiful light blue/gray and red was one of my accent choices so it can be done! ;) Love your inspiration! Thanks so much for joining the Pinterest PinFest! ;)

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete
  3. @The DIY Show Off

    Thank You!! I DO like my kitchen. When it is clean and I've just Murphy Oiled all the cabinets, I love the glow that comes from my kitchen. But I have looks at the same exact room for 12 yrs. I just want to change a little something ya know...maybe all the stuff on the top of the cabinets.

    I have LOVED your blog!! I just can't stop looking at all the posts. I was up till 2:30am last night!!

    Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. @becauseithinkican

    I am!! I am going to do the challenge!! I haven't written any post about who I really am...just what we have been going through. So, that is what I am gonna do...

    That is too funny that our kitchens are the same!! I love how big mine is, but I hate it at the same time...that huge bar just gets full of clutter!! Clutter doesn't really bother me but it annoys the heck outta my husband!!

    I don't think we would ever actually remodel the kitchen, but I would like to maybe paint it...

    ReplyDelete

Thank You very much for taking the time to leave me a comment. Hope that you have a wonderful day :)

Alisha

 

About my Recipes

We are a gluten free family. All of our main meals are Gluten Free. When posting a recipe, I do not think it is necessary for me to write out Gluten Free for each ingredient. It should be assumed.

I double check ALL labels and packaging before I purchase anything. If you are going to safely provide a GF environment for yourself or your family, double even triple checking each product must become a standard for you as well.

Also, when I am cooking a meal that I have 'created' or cook often, I do not measure. If you have any questions about exact amounts, please leave a comment and I will try my best to answer.

If I am posting a recipe that has gluten in it I will then explain that...I do still purchase a few gluten items for my son and husband's lunches and snacks. However, gluten recipes will be very very rare.

I love Visitors

Recent Visitors

© 2011. All Rights Reserved | Going G-Free | Template by Blogger Widgets

Home | About | Top