February 9, 2012

Quick & Easy Enchiladas

Run ons & all by: Anonymous at 7:05 PM

Do you have left over Taco Meat??  Do you LOVE Mexican food as much as we do?  Do you want a quick filling cheap meal idea?

Well, I've got one for you...

Preheat oven to 350.

Dump a large can of Rotel and a Chunk of Velveeta into a medium sauce pan. Stir well.


Once the cheese is almost melted, dump the left over Taco Meat into the pan.  Stir Well.   I used Hamburger, but this can be made with any meat you have on hand.




Spray a baking dish with oil and put a layer of corn tortillas in the bottom of dish.  You could also use stale chips.  I am using both in this dish.



Now, layer one third of the meat mixture, and a good sprinkle of shredded cheese.
Repeat layers like a lasagne, ending with a topping of shredded cheese.  Cover with foil.  Bake for 20 minutes.  Uncover and bake an addition 10 minutes.


Serve with Sour Cream, Pico de Gallo, Avacados, Rice & Beans, Salad, anything really.


Super Duper Easy!  Super Duper Yummy!

Enjoy :)








Also linked up at the Sleepy Sunday Linky Party

Photobucket



"Like what you see? Stay connected to receive the latest updates free!"
Like Me on Facebook Subscribe via RSS Feed Follow Me on Twitter Follow Me on G+

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

Pin It
Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog, I hope to see you again. Leave me a comment and I will be sure to visit your blog as well!!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, these look great! We loved having you link up to our “Strut Your Stuff Saturday!” We hope to see you back next Saturday with more fun ideas! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete

Thank You very much for taking the time to leave me a comment. Hope that you have a wonderful day :)

Alisha

 

About my Recipes

We are a gluten free family. All of our main meals are Gluten Free. When posting a recipe, I do not think it is necessary for me to write out Gluten Free for each ingredient. It should be assumed.

I double check ALL labels and packaging before I purchase anything. If you are going to safely provide a GF environment for yourself or your family, double even triple checking each product must become a standard for you as well.

Also, when I am cooking a meal that I have 'created' or cook often, I do not measure. If you have any questions about exact amounts, please leave a comment and I will try my best to answer.

If I am posting a recipe that has gluten in it I will then explain that...I do still purchase a few gluten items for my son and husband's lunches and snacks. However, gluten recipes will be very very rare.

I love Visitors

Recent Visitors

© 2011. All Rights Reserved | Going G-Free | Template by Blogger Widgets

Home | About | Top