February 16, 2012

No Cooking Needed…

Run ons & all by: Anonymous at 10:14 AM
Being Gluten Free can sometimes feel limiting.  Can sometimes feel like a cloud following you around, a constant reminder, that ‘YEP, things are different now’…

Pretty pictures inspire me, remind me, and motivate me…

So, today I have a collection of pretty pictures to remind us{me} that Gluten Free food can be fun and easy.  Very yummy, kid friendly, and of course lazy mommy approved.

Veggies:

Store Bought Hummus and some quick chop veggies!  Making hummus is as easy as pulling out your food processor/blender if you feel so inclined.
A bag of salad, a container of grape tomatoes and a few slices of peppers or onions and you too could be eating this plate of beauty!  
Be careful which dressing you choose to top your salad.


FRUIT:

The SUPER Food…I could eat fruit for every meal and still want some for a snack.  I love a wide variety of fruit, but Strawberries will always be my favorite.

  


Strawberries and cream…either yogurt or ice cream!!



While we have the fruit out, there are a few other things to make. 

 

 

Guilty Pleasure:

When all else fails and you just want that grab and freedom that the rest of the world have….you would never guess exactly how great a batch of Salsa and Chips can make you feel.  Full, spicy, and just enough salt to get you over that crunchy salty craving.  And because salsa is full of GOOD FOR YOU tomatoes you can eat tons of it…(not the chips though)

 

NUTS:

You know those little bitty snack size baggies that aren’t good for much…they are great for nuts!!  Fill up a few with handfuls of nuts, dried fruit, chex cereal, and any other item your heart desires(marshmallows) and leave them everywhere…then when you are out and about…You have a snack ready to go…no thinking necessary…

 

There are other foods that are Gluten Free as well, but these caught my eye today.  Easy, no cooking, minimal mess, travel well, and if purchased in season you can get these item fairly inexpensively.


Please let me know what quick snacks you like have around.  What do you do when you need inspiration or motivation? 

P.S....I have linked the pictures that had recipes back to the source on Pinterest, the others were google images.

"Like what you see? Stay connected to receive the latest updates free!"
Like Me on Facebook Subscribe via RSS Feed Follow Me on Twitter Follow Me on G+

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

Pin It
Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog, I hope to see you again. Leave me a comment and I will be sure to visit your blog as well!!

0 Words of Wisdom:

Have any question? Feel Free To Post Below:

Thank You very much for taking the time to leave me a comment. Hope that you have a wonderful day :)

Alisha

 

About my Recipes

We are a gluten free family. All of our main meals are Gluten Free. When posting a recipe, I do not think it is necessary for me to write out Gluten Free for each ingredient. It should be assumed.

I double check ALL labels and packaging before I purchase anything. If you are going to safely provide a GF environment for yourself or your family, double even triple checking each product must become a standard for you as well.

Also, when I am cooking a meal that I have 'created' or cook often, I do not measure. If you have any questions about exact amounts, please leave a comment and I will try my best to answer.

If I am posting a recipe that has gluten in it I will then explain that...I do still purchase a few gluten items for my son and husband's lunches and snacks. However, gluten recipes will be very very rare.

I love Visitors

Recent Visitors

© 2011. All Rights Reserved | Going G-Free | Template by Blogger Widgets

Home | About | Top