February 21, 2012

Avery's Design Board {Room Make Over}

Run ons & all by: Anonymous at 1:36 PM

There is so much to do in Avery's room.

Her furniture is tattered and trashed looking compared to the crisp pretty new walls

I browsed Craigslist last night and there wasn't a single item under $50.  I don't know where all these DIY crafters live that get all these hideous pieces of furniture and then turns them into masterpieces...I even keep my eye out for any dumpster dive worthy furniture...nothing!!  Maybe I need to go drive around a different town...lol

I have pinned a few pictures of inspiration.  Most everything is bright and crisp...Not sure what Avery will say.  I know she wants Bright Pink, Light Orange, and Green, like a jade green color....she wants a bright cheery room!!

 
source

source
source
source
no longer available on etsy :(




Please tell me what you think!!  Any tips on where I could find CHEAP furniture??

Have a great day!!


Linked Up





Pin It
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Like what you see? Stay connected to receive the latest updates free!"
Like Me on Facebook Subscribe via RSS Feed Follow Me on Twitter Follow Me on G+

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

Pin It
Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog, I hope to see you again. Leave me a comment and I will be sure to visit your blog as well!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Alisha,
    I am one of those people who are constantly finding stuff, furniture, to re-do, even though right now I don't have the space or all the tools, but I will be doing it!
    I find lots of stuff by driving around the day before trash pick up. It's amazing what people just throw away!! You can also find cool things at thrift stores. We have two in my town, and one is definitely a better deal than the other. But, nothing beats free stuff that others are tossing out! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been driving around my town for a few days now and haven't found anything. I am going to go to the next town over and see if I can find any thing...I am looking for a desk, but it has to be on the small side.

      We have a lot of Junk shops, but they really like their junk, and for the prices, I would rather buy new.

      Thank You so much for leaving me a comment!
      Alisha

      Delete
  2. HI Alisha - so glad you stopped by so I could find your fab blog! I am a new Linky follower.

    Do you have any thrift shops nearby? I find the best stuff there!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank You very much for taking the time to leave me a comment. Hope that you have a wonderful day :)

Alisha

 

About my Recipes

We are a gluten free family. All of our main meals are Gluten Free. When posting a recipe, I do not think it is necessary for me to write out Gluten Free for each ingredient. It should be assumed.

I double check ALL labels and packaging before I purchase anything. If you are going to safely provide a GF environment for yourself or your family, double even triple checking each product must become a standard for you as well.

Also, when I am cooking a meal that I have 'created' or cook often, I do not measure. If you have any questions about exact amounts, please leave a comment and I will try my best to answer.

If I am posting a recipe that has gluten in it I will then explain that...I do still purchase a few gluten items for my son and husband's lunches and snacks. However, gluten recipes will be very very rare.

I love Visitors

Recent Visitors

© 2011. All Rights Reserved | Going G-Free | Template by Blogger Widgets

Home | About | Top