February 6, 2012

Meal Plan {8-14} Making Dough...

Run ons & all by: Alisha at 3:19 AM
Making Dough....Bread Dough that is...

I finally have all the flours and a loaf pan. Yeah, I didn't even have the pan....Seee, I told you I was not a "Martha" before all this started!!

This week I am going to try making a loaf of bread. I am also going to make a Chebe Pizza Dough Mix, and I'm using a Bob's Red Mill Mix to make garlic knots. All 3 of these bread items are from different flour mixtures, so that we can do a taste test and see what we like better. We are also having 3 pasta meals, again all with different brands of pasta.

Trying to decide which products we want to keep a large stock of is hard!  But I have done all of the number crunching, and it really would be beneficial for us to take advantage of the Amazon Subscribe & Save.  I can save about $3 per box on Bisquick.  I still need to double check the prices at my local Health Food Store on the specialized GF products, but just the gas of having to drive over there would save me $10.

I have had GREAT success with the Pamela's Products. I have make her chocolate cake, and several batches of muffins and waffles. She is definitely a keeper when it comes to stocking the pantry.

*Just an FYI, I am  posting a link to my grocery list.  I created this document about 6 months ago and it has been such a handy tool.  If you'd like a copy just send me an email.  Okay, back to the Meal Plan...



Meal Plan February 8th - 14th...  

**Carried Over from Last Week**
Monday (2/6): Puffy Tacos {Didn't make last week}
                                                                                                
Tuesday (2/7): Tuna Casserole {Changed from last week}

Wednesday (2/8): Lemon Butter Shrimp over Pasta w/Garlic Knots

Thursday (2/9): Pizza Pockets {Chebe pizza dough}

Friday (2/10): Chicken Spaghetti *Recipe to come

Saturday (2/11): {Crockpot} 15 Bean Soup w/ Sausage

Sunday (2/12): Your On Your Own {leftovers}

Monday (2/13): 7 Layer Taco Bowls

Tuesday (2/14):  Not Sure, Maybe Going Out


Avery's Lunches
Banana Muffins, Waffle PB&J, PIZZA Kabob's, and Crunchie Yogurt



SNACKS / Sweets
Strawberry Fudge
Peanut Butter Cookies


I must be doing something right....
Today my husband said he was really enjoying all of this home cooked food I was making. Then he went on to say, "I really liked that soup. You could make more soups. They're good."

He is so funny! This is a man who WILL NOT eat left overs AT ALL. Hates them, grew up on them, and refuses to eat them now. But wants me to make more soups....why so I get stuck eating the leftovers for a week...Gahhhhh!!! Have I mentioned before how much we need a deep freeze!! 



Menu Inspiration--  

"Like what you see? Stay connected to receive the latest updates free!"
Like Me on Facebook Subscribe via RSS Feed Follow Me on Twitter Follow Me on G+

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

Pin It
Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog, I hope to see you again. Leave me a comment and I will be sure to visit your blog as well!!

0 Words of Wisdom:

Have any question? Feel Free To Post Below:

Thank You very much for taking the time to leave me a comment. Hope that you have a wonderful day :)

Alisha

 

About my Recipes

We are a gluten free family. All of our main meals are Gluten Free. When posting a recipe, I do not think it is necessary for me to write out Gluten Free for each ingredient. It should be assumed.

I double check ALL labels and packaging before I purchase anything. If you are going to safely provide a GF environment for yourself or your family, double even triple checking each product must become a standard for you as well.

Also, when I am cooking a meal that I have 'created' or cook often, I do not measure. If you have any questions about exact amounts, please leave a comment and I will try my best to answer.

If I am posting a recipe that has gluten in it I will then explain that...I do still purchase a few gluten items for my son and husband's lunches and snacks. However, gluten recipes will be very very rare.

I love Visitors

Recent Visitors

© 2011. All Rights Reserved | Going G-Free | Template by Blogger Widgets

Home | About | Top