February 27, 2012

Meal Plan {2/27-3/4} Changes

Run ons & all by: Anonymous at 6:49 PM

This week went by so very fast!!  I was not prepared at all for today's meal plan.

Avery and I have been sick...we have the crude....coughing, hacking, fever, sore throat, all over feeling yucky!!

Due to the vast amount of time spent cuddled on the couch, I have been fiddling with a new theme....do you like??  Can you tell that aqua is one of my favorite colors?  If you find any pieces out of order please let me know so that I can fix it.  I am not an HTML/CSS code expert, but I know a thing or two.

So I am in the mood for soup, yummy comforting soup...maybe because I haven't felt good.




Monday (2/27): Fajita Salad

Tuesday (2/28): Pasta Fagioli

Wednesday (2/29): Chicken & Wild Rice Soup

    Thursday (3/1): Leftovers

Friday (3/2): Pizza Rolls

Saturday (3/3): Ribs

Sunday (3/4): Salad & Sandwiches

Monday (3/5): Chicken & Rice Casserole

Tuesday (3/6):  Not Real Sure...

I have several recipes to post so please check back often...


I link up every week at Organizing Junkie, because even before we started this Gluten Free way of life and I wrote out our meals on the backs of envelopes or kid's school work, I always visited her site for inspiration.








Pin It
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Like what you see? Stay connected to receive the latest updates free!"
Like Me on Facebook Subscribe via RSS Feed Follow Me on Twitter Follow Me on G+

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

Pin It
Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog, I hope to see you again. Leave me a comment and I will be sure to visit your blog as well!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there Alisha...glad you found my blog and joined the newbie party. Nice to meet you. Always nice to find new healthy recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I hope you're feeling better?!
    btw, I loved your post on your Grandmother a couple days ago. One of my best girlfriends has dealt with depression for years, but couldn't admit it to us until she went on medication for it... and now the medication I'm on for my headaches is also an antidepressant, and I've realized with how much better I feel emotionally on it that, hey, I was probably depressed too. Speaking about it is sooo important, and helps you realize you are not alone.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What medicine are you on for your headaches? I have dealt with depression for years. It will go away for a few months and them come back, I have no idea what triggers it, it just comes and goes....it is hard.

      You are right talking about it is very important. I think I might write more, not sure...I kinda just come on and start typing, whatever comes out is what I post for the day...silly I know!!

      XOXO
      Alisha

      Delete

Thank You very much for taking the time to leave me a comment. Hope that you have a wonderful day :)

Alisha

 

About my Recipes

We are a gluten free family. All of our main meals are Gluten Free. When posting a recipe, I do not think it is necessary for me to write out Gluten Free for each ingredient. It should be assumed.

I double check ALL labels and packaging before I purchase anything. If you are going to safely provide a GF environment for yourself or your family, double even triple checking each product must become a standard for you as well.

Also, when I am cooking a meal that I have 'created' or cook often, I do not measure. If you have any questions about exact amounts, please leave a comment and I will try my best to answer.

If I am posting a recipe that has gluten in it I will then explain that...I do still purchase a few gluten items for my son and husband's lunches and snacks. However, gluten recipes will be very very rare.

I love Visitors

Recent Visitors

© 2011. All Rights Reserved | Going G-Free | Template by Blogger Widgets

Home | About | Top